2. he r she should bring two bio data forms, which can be downloaded from TRB website and duly filled in own hand writing
3. The identification form should be attested by a gazetted officer.
4. All original certificates and two sets of photocopies of the same duly attested by the gazetted officer should be produced.
THE FOLLOWING ORIGINALS AND TWO ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES SHOULD BE PRODUCED BEFORE THE CV BOARD
1. SSLC mark sheet
2. +2 mark sheet
3. UG degree certificate and mark sheets (if grade is awarded in the mark sheet, the conversion table should be printed on the reverse side. If not printed, the candidate should obtain a letter from the registrar of the issuing university about the conversion method)
4. B.Ed., certificate along with the mark sheets.
5. community certificate (issued in the name of candidate followed by son r daughter of so and so)
6. Employment exchange registration card.
7.Tamil medium certificates given by the competent authority ( for those who claim reservation under Tamil medium quota)
8. Certificate for disability of persons under special category of physically challenged or visually impaired (ortho/blind -100%)
9. conduct certificate.
This is to certify that Mr/Mrs/Miss................, is known to me personally for the last five years. He is not related to me. To the best of my knowledge and belief, he bears a good moral character.