Electricity, landline/broadband, postpaid mobile , gas bill payments, book bus tickets. Online shopping from 5000+ products at Paytm. Today we learn how to use Paytm.
2. If you have Smartphone then download Paytm app for better experience
3. Install & Open Paytm app
4. Register or login
5. You can register with your any email address
7. To use Paytm features you have to add some Paytm wallet Money
8. Use any given payment method to add money in wallet
1) Debit card
2) Credit card
3) Net banking
3. Click on “ADD MONEY” Icon at Home page of Paytm App
5. Enter amount which you want to add
6. Click on “Add Money” option
7. Apply promo code if you have any in promotional/voucher field
Note – You can see All Paytm Promo Code Using Above Given Paytm Promo Code Link
8. If you have not promo code then leave field blank and click on “Proceed to pay Rs.”
9. Choose suitable method to pay amount, complete payment process
10. your amount will be credited instantly in your Paytm wallet.
– Data cards Recharge
– Dth Recharge
– Electricity bill payment
– Landline/broadband bill payment
– Gas bill payment
– Postpaid mobile bill payment
– Book bus tickets
– Online shopping from 5000+ products
2. Select any one to make online transaction through Paytm
~ You want to make recharge on your mobile no. then make click on recharge option in side Paytm site / app fill all details about your recharge. Proceed to pay using your Paytm wallet online, your recharge will be done instantly.www.ednnet.in
1. Open your Paytm app & login
2. Click on “PAY” & select option “SCAN CODE”, “MOBILE NO.”, “SHOW CODE”, as you want to send money or make merchants payment.
3. Follow Instruction and make payment.
For Mobile To Mobile Send Money (Paytm Wallet to Another Paytm Wallet)
Enter mobile number (enter the number of receiver)